Fired up my underground particle accelerator this evening which is housed in a circular three mile diameter track tunnel that begins 20 meters under the house. The Higgs Bosuns were in my favor for this experiment and at 8:28 tonight I created an experimental singularity…
You don’t see that every day
Sent from my HTC
So here I am at day 365 of my photoaday project. Mostly its been a good project to do, and I’ve easily found things to take photos of and upload. I’ve had the idea for this one for a while but shot it tonight – Almost every day I’ve managed to take photos, especially in the beginning, but since I got to 300 its been a real struggle – I’ve had other things going on in my life and some days I’ve completely forgotten.
What I have learnt:
- Its easier if someone else is doing it too.
- Its hard when I cant upload photos of certain subjects which I have taken a lot of
- I now look out for things even more to take photos of
- Sometimes I hate my phone
- Its jolly hard to write 365 backwards in the dark and the cold when you are trying to take a photo on your own.
- Dont try and take the photo above with a sparkler as the skin takes a long time to grow back
Shall I carry on? I should do – but I might not be as disciplined if I miss a day from now on. Of course that could mean I miss a week and just don’t continue.
I’m going to take a break anyway – until I see the next photo – then I might start up again. Maybe it might be better to start again from Jan 1st 2012. I’ll see.